THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FOR NUCLEAR QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITORS AND LEAD AUDITORS
Thank you for your interest in the LMJ International Certification Program for Nuclear Quality Assurance (NQA-1) Auditors and Lead Auditors.
To acquire certification, you will be requested to provide verifiable documentary objective evidence of the following information:
- NQA-1 36-hour training course certificate of successful completion;
- Work experience in Quality Assurance, Environmental, Health & Safety, Transportation, Safeguard & Securities and/or Software Quality Assurance activities;
- Personal attributes
- Demonstrated auditor/lead auditor experience
ASME NQA-1:2008, REQUIREMENT 2, QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM, PARAGRAPH 303.4
--------QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM----------
In accordance with this recognized American National Standard, the following sections of Requirement 2 becomes the Certification Criteria within THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAM:
- Section 100 - Basic
- Section 200 - Indoctrination and Training
- Section 201 - Indoctrination
- Section 202 - Training
- Section 300 - Qualification Requirements
- Section 303 - Lead Auditor
* Section 303.1 Communication Skills
* Section 303.2 Training
* Section 303.3 Audit Participation
* Section 303.4 Examination
* Section 303.5 Maintenance of Proficiency
* Section 303.6 Re-qualification
- Section 304 - Auditors
- Section 400 - Certification of Qualification
- Section 500 - Records.
AUDITOR/LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE QUALIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY:
Any auditor who has completed the following approved 36-hour training course SINCE JANUARY 1, 2009, is considered eligible for application:
- The LMJ International Course No. 101, "Nuclear Quality Assurance Lead Auditor Certification Training."
- Eligible auditors must submit (or have a verifiable record on file with LMJ) a signed certificate of successful completion by any of the following qualified instructors:
- Gregory P. Johnson
PLEASE NOTE: Any accredited 36 or 40 hour RAB or IRCA Accredited QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course IS NOT an acceptable alternative in fulfillment of the training portion requirements of this National Certification Program.
For questions or comments on this issue, please contact LMJ directly.
Starting March 15, 2004, applications will be accepted for the following AUDITOR CERTIFICATION LEVELS:
- Nuclear Quality Assurance Auditor
- Nuclear Quality Assurance Lead Auditor
Specialty areas of expertise will be noted on various certification cards issued at various levels covering the following:
The following standards, orders, and/or specifications will be acceptable at various levels for verifying eligibility and auditor experience qualification requirements:
- NQA-1 1989, 1994, 1997, 2000, 2004, and/or 2008 versions
- 10CFR Part 50 Appendix B
- DOE Order 5700.6C
- DOE 414.1
- ANSI N45.2
- NCA 3800/4000
Since 1970, Mr. L. Marvin Johnson and Mr. Gregory P. Johnson have trained over 3000 Department of Energy (DOE), Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Department of Defense, Utilities, Nuclear Industries, Contractor and Support Contractor audit personnel.
Our recognition and reputation of providing over 34 years of auditor training excellence has uniquely put us in a position to fulfill the requirements set forth in NQA-1, Requirement 2, Section 400, Subpart (7) which clearly states, and is required on each CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION, the following: .signature of employer's DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE who is responsible for such certification.....
We at LMJ International look forward to being your DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE in providing qualification training and auditor/ lead auditor certification to you and your organization.
We look forward to hearing from you, and answering any questions or comments you may have.
Gregory P. Johnson
President/ CEO - LMJ International